The Co-op sells books, software and general merchandise sourced from Australian and International suppliers. Items ordered from overseas are priced at the conversion rate at the time of import and include freight and GST. Co-op Members are charged the Members Price, as listed against each item.
Online Customers – Contact Us
- Online customers can contact us here. One of our team will revert with confirmation within 5 business days of receipt.
- Online Customers get additional 14 Days PriceBeat Promise- If you find the item cheaper up to 14 days after your date of purchase, we beat the price, as long as it follows the above Terms & Conditions. - This is also valid if you purchased the item from The Co-op, and it went on sale within the 14 days period. (Only Valid for purchases online)
- If the claim is valid, the Co-op will provide a voucher equivalent to the difference between the Co-op Member Price and the competitor's price (including shipping costs and any additional charges), plus $1.00. (The voucher can only be used for purchases on coop.com.au)
Physical store customers – Claim in your local Co-op store
- You can claim the PriceBeat directly in any Co-op store, provided you follow the above Terms & Conditions.
- Your local Co-op Store, can also PriceBeat products you have found online. If you have seen it cheaper online and it follows the Terms & Conditions, you can show the product on your phone to the Store Manager, and they will beat it with a smile.