What are the Co-op's coupons for?
We'll send you coupons every now and then to reward you and show our appreciation for your loyalty to us here at the Co-op. One of our main purposes for existing is to make Uni life more affordable for you and to help you succeed, and we know that one way to do this is to provide you with a Co-op voucher or a Co-op coupon every now and then.
How do I use a coupon?
To use the Co-op coupon code, you’ll need to go through to the checkout and enter your unique coupon code into the ‘Coupon/Voucher Codes’ box. Please note that this isn’t the same as using a Co-op Gift Card to pay for your goods – that’s on the next page of the checkout!
Why did I get sent a Co-op discount code?
There’s a few reasons you might have received a discount code from us. We send them out every now and then just to say thanks (and we’re thinking of you!). If you don’t wish to receive coupons or discounts from the Co-op, you can update your email subscription settings through your online account.
Can I use my Co-op code in a store?
Absolutely! We maintain continuity between our online store and physical stores, which means that any coupon you receive from us can be used both in your local Co-op store and online.
Is a Co-op coupon the same as a Co-op discount code?
Yes! It sure is. Co-op coupon code, Co-op voucher code and Co-op discount codes are all able to be used in the same way when you’re going through the checkout to provide you with a (further) discount on your purchase!
Are there any products that I can't use a Co-op coupon with?
There are certain limitations based on the coupon you receive. Be sure to check out the coupon Terms & Conditions that come with your code.
Facebook/ Instagram Follow Competition
12. The prize is as follows: $200 gift voucher to be spent at Co-op stores.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Adding to cart