The Co-op's Price Beat Promise
TERMS & CONDITIONS, FEBRUARY 2016
- The Price Beat Promise is available to Co-op Members only.
- The Price Beat Promise applies to all new products except secondhand books, course notes and course readers.
- The Price Beat Promise applies only to identical products. The ISBN and/or Barcode found on the competitor's new product must match that held by the Co-op. A title or name match is not sufficient to prove that the product is identical.
- The Price Beat promise will be applied to the Member price when a cheaper identical product is found, IN STOCK, at an Australian bookseller or retailer.
- The product must be lower than the Co-op's Member Price once all shipping costs and any additional charges are taken into account.
- Australian bookseller or retailer is defined as an Australian company (with ABN) holding stock on local premises and charging GST on sales to Australian customers.
- Proof of the competitor's price must be offered to the Store Manager upon claiming the Price Beat promise.
- Provided that the competitor's price and immediate availability can be confirmed at the time of purchase, the Member Price will be reduced to the competitor's price (including shipping costs and any additional charges) minus $1.00.
Online Customers – Claim via E-mail
- Online customers can e-mail email@example.com with details of the competitor's offer and the Co-op will revert with confirmation within 5 business days of receipt of this e-mail. The following information must be included:
- For textbooks: ISBN (found on back cover) and title of book; For everything else: the Barcode and the product title/description
- Competitor's name and website where offer is advertised.
- Customer's Co-op Member number.
- If the claim is valid, the Co-op will provide a voucher equivalent to the difference between the Co-op Member Price and the competitor's price (including shipping costs and any additional charges), plus $1.00, which can be applied only to the purchase of the book or electronic gaming title in question.