A helpful guide to the essentials students need in the first stages of learning English.
This dictionary helps you learn the most important words and how to use them.
- 19,000 words and phrases explained in clear, simple English.
- The 2,000 most important and useful words to learn at this level are clearly marked as keywords so that learners give them special attention. 13,000 example sentences throughout the dictionary help them use the words correctly.
- 500 Focus Notes on spelling, grammar and pronunciation help learners avoid mistakes and build their vocabulary.
- Over 400 illustrations throughout the dictionary and a colourful 16-page.
- Picture Dictionary section help to explain difficult words or to show a word's different meanings.
- 16-page study section gives extra help on topics such as talking on the telephone, letter writing, and talking about dates and numbers.
Currently not in stock
These figures were accurate this morning but stock may have been sold or received since then.
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Art & Design
- BBeauty Products
- Business & Management
- Business Strategy & Leadership
- Computing & Technology
- English Language Resources
- Food & Cooking
- GGames & Puzzles
- Gift Books
- Nursing & Midwifery
- QQuantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Software & Tech Gear
- Stationery & Gifts
- Study Guides
- Travel Books
- Travel Accessories