Refunds and Returns Policy
Return & refund policy for purchases on the Co-op Online Bookshop
- Non-digital goods may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back within 10 days of purchase in a saleable condition, accompanied by the tax invoice.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is faulty a new copy will be supplied.
- Exchanges or returns of software products will only be accepted in sealed, unopened packaging, except where the product is found to be faulty.
- eBooks and other digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.
- Goods that are packaged with an eBook or other digital product, or an access code, cannot be returned or exchanged if the ebook/digital product/access code has been opened or accessed unless faulty.
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be given for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
This Policy does not cover Membership Refunds. Please refer to the FAQ’s for information on how to withdraw your shares.
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Art & Design
- BBeauty Products
- Business & Management
- Business Strategy & Leadership
- Computing & Technology
- English Language Resources
- Food & Cooking
- GGames & Puzzles
- Gift Books
- Nursing & Midwifery
- QQuantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Software & Tech Gear
- Stationery & Gifts
- Study Guides
- Travel Books
- Travel Accessories